To Minister unto God (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in praise and worship with singing and with praise reports/testimonies of what the Lord had done.
To Minister to God’s People to Become Overcomers (Rev. 2:7, 11,17, 26; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:7) by becoming doers of the Word of God (Matt 7:21-27; James 1:22-25) through:
- Teaching with Word of God from the Bible: Rely on the Word of God to renew our mind to correct our distorted concepts of God which will limit the unlimited God and learn who you are in Christ according to what God says. Crucified life (death of your old self) precedes resurrected life (new life which is Christ’s life) which develops into oneness with Christ (identification with Him and the Throne Room perspective).
- Practicing the awareness of God’s indwelling presence in everyday life.
- Prayer and supplication for people’s needs, including intercessory prayers for those who cannot come.
To Minister to Those Who Do not Know the Lord (unsaved) by:
- Shining the light and love of Jesus to draw them.
- Demonstrating the power of the risen Lord.
- Ministering the life of Jesus.
- Following up with the purposes stated above.
ABOUT DR. AIKO HORMANN
Aiko Hormann came to the United States in 1951 from Japan under the Foreign Student Exchange Program. She earned her (Phd) in mathematics at the University of Missouri, and became a Research Scientist, specializing in “Artificial Intelligence” and the Human Brain. In the 1960’s, Aiko’s scientific research work was recognized through journal publications, NATO conference participation, and a “Press Conference” sponsored by the Office of Naval Research. Her biographic data has appeared in several “Who’s Who” publications.
She was the first women to work as a Project Leader on an Artificial Intelligence Project at the Pentagon. Her civilian ranking was a GS18, which is equivalent to that of a General in the military. So she is a general in the civilian world and equally a General in the Spiritual world.
HER SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
She accepted Jesus Christ in 1968 as Savior, and surrendered her life to His lordship. She put her scientific pursuits on the shelf, and began to study the Bible with the same intensity and thoroughness as she had done in her research work, directed by the Holy Spirit. Aiko started her ministries in 1972, under the guidance of Pastor John Smith at Faith Tabernacle, in Los Angeles, California.
God made her aware that all truth is His truth whether it is clear in Scripture or it is man’s own discoveries of God’s truth called “science.” The Scriptures have asserted all truth for thousands of years. One of Aiko’s favorite expressions is “Science is just now catching up with the Bible.” God uses her ministry in a unique way, by combining her many years of experience in scientific research in the areas of artificial intelligence and the brain’s function, with 40 years of Scriptural research. God showed her how to integrate it all in order to serve His purposes for healing and deliverance.