The Purposes of Dr. AIKO ministries
To Minister unto God (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) in praise and worship with singing and with praise reports/testimonies of what the Lord had done.
To Minister to God’s People to Become Overcomers (Rev. 2:7, 11,17, 26; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:7) by becoming doers of the Word of God (Matt 7:21-27; James 1:22-25) through:
- Teaching with Word of God from the Bible: Rely on the Word of God to renew our mind to correct our distorted concepts of God which will limit the unlimited God and learn who you are in Christ according to what God says. Crucified life (death of your old self) precedes resurrected life (new life which is Christ’s life) which develops into oneness with Christ (identification with Him and the Throne Room perspective).
- Practicing the awareness of God’s indwelling presence in everyday life.
- Prayer and supplication for people’s needs, including intercessory prayers for those who cannot come.
To Minister to Those Who Do not Know the Lord (unsaved) by:
- Shining the light and love of Jesus to draw them.
- Demonstrating the power of the risen Lord.
- Ministering the life of Jesus.
- Following up with the purposes stated above.
Five Phases of DR. AIKO MINISTRIES
1. Soul Healing and Restoration from Past Hurts, Fears, Guilt and Other Painful Memories.
2. Deliverance from Demonic Oppression, Emphasizing the Throne Room Perspective (The position of believers, according to Eph. 2:5-6; 1:21).
3. Physical Healings: many miraculous healings are manifested, often after soul healing.
4. Soul Check-up and Retraining.
5. Training the Believers to Do the Works of Jesus and Demonstrating the Reality of Oneness with Christ.
DR. AIKO MINISTRIES’ vision is to teach and nurture believers to know who they really are in Christ and to do the works of Jesus, thus demonstrating to the unsaved the functioning reality of the risen Lord living His life in the,. This is true evangelism! Jesus said, “You shall BE witnesses to Me” (Acts 1:8).